That's one good lookin' family! The one of Brian is priceless!
I don't know exactly where you are, but the background of Cincinnati across the river is beautiful. It looks like it is one of you favorite places. Thanks for the insight into your life.
Hey:We love the new blog. Great way to see our youngest grandson. Oh!Yea! You and Louis too Melisa.Love Grandma & Grandpa Kelly
Absolutely love those pictures of yall! Would love to have a copy sometimes! :)Jessica F.
For the record, I believe that is Devou Park in Covington, KY
Your family is precious!
What a beautiful family - Brian is SO big!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's one good lookin' family! The one of Brian is priceless!
I don't know exactly where you are, but the background of Cincinnati across the river is beautiful. It looks like it is one of you favorite places. Thanks for the insight into your life.
Hey:We love the new blog. Great way to see our youngest grandson. Oh!Yea! You and Louis too Melisa.Love Grandma & Grandpa Kelly
Absolutely love those pictures of yall! Would love to have a copy sometimes! :)
Jessica F.
For the record, I believe that is Devou Park in Covington, KY
Your family is precious!
What a beautiful family - Brian is SO big!
Post a Comment