Here are other things that I had made in the past. The Christmas candle which I learned to make from a class. We stamped on a wax paper. watercolor on each stamp. Then we use heat tool to heat dry the wax paper on the candle. It does not look like wax papers is on the candle, trust me it is. The second and third picture is a calender. I used one stamp to make the monthly calender. I have a tool called the bind it all and made a book from it. It is really easy to do. The next picture is weaving. I made it from a class at work. I made it secretly for Louis's birthday gift. He had no idea that I went to a class every week that semester.
Friday, February 15, 2008
other projects
Here are other things that I had made in the past. The Christmas candle which I learned to make from a class. We stamped on a wax paper. watercolor on each stamp. Then we use heat tool to heat dry the wax paper on the candle. It does not look like wax papers is on the candle, trust me it is. The second and third picture is a calender. I used one stamp to make the monthly calender. I have a tool called the bind it all and made a book from it. It is really easy to do. The next picture is weaving. I made it from a class at work. I made it secretly for Louis's birthday gift. He had no idea that I went to a class every week that semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so is the WHOLE candle made of wax paper????? I really like the calendar. Do you use it much? I have a planner and I almost never use it
Post a Comment