Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good News!!!

Hey Everyone!! Here come the good news. We put in our offer on a house over the weekend and it was accepted today. This week we will get a house inspection. If everything goes well we will move into our first house in the middle of June. We cannot wait. There so much to do. I have been boxing up some stuffs since January. It drove Louis crazy. I was like well, if you are not using the stuffs why not put them in the box while you are at it. Less boxes to do on the list. LOL.

4 comments:

dan said...

What part of town is your house in? Congrats!

ollie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! Better yet, I can't wait to come up and see it!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I know that you're really excited.
There is nothing like knowing your home actually belongs to you! It is lots of fun to put your own touches into the decor, etc.
More good news! Shawn and Melinda are getting married. They are having a small ceremony next Saturday.
Congratulations to you and a new page in your lives!
Love you all,

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!