Well, three more week till the moving day. Three week from yesterday till the closing date. The owner accepted the term of what we requested. We are getting very close. I cannot wait. I wants to move next week. Oh well... I still have a lot to pack. I need to find more boxes. I used up about six boxes not counted the other seven boxes from last January.
As some of you know that I lost my job next year due to changing position of one full time instead of two part time. (I was offer the full time position.) I was disappointed but knew that lot of people do not like the idea of me not coming back next year. So, two days ago I was offer a new part time position. One of the new job coach for next year has requested a new assistant position. My boss had granted some of her requests. I was her first choice for the position since that I worked with her during my first year. I talked with her for more details and accepted the job yesterday. She is so excited about it. I mean more excited than anybody I had known. Technically I will be a job coach. It will be different. The hours are not bad. Three days a week. 9:30 to 2:45. I will just train the younger group with different job skills in the building while she take the older group out of the building for their jobs. She needed someone to stay in the building with the younger group. That is why she had requested a new position. She will do all the planning.
One more week of school and then I am off for the summer.
2 comments:
That's awesome Melissa!!! That's gotta make you feel good that they love you so much over there. Congrats on the new job and so cool to hear that you'll be movin' into the house soon~!!!!!
Do you still need boxes? We can get you some! Let us know the specifics about moving. Hope we can help.
Post a Comment