Melissa was gone all day last Saturday visiting with friends from college. When she came back she complained that her tooth was hurting, but it didn't appear to be too bad. Well, it got worse and on Monday we found out that she had an infected wisdom tooth. It was extremely painful and Melissa could barely open her mouth. Fortunately we were able to find someone who could pull it out the next day.
Needless to say, when Melissa is out of commission, the whole operation falls apart. Yesterday, I had to take care of Brian, pick up medicine, and take care of all of the other basic chores that Melissa routinely does and I was about to die of exhaustion. I feel that I always appreciate her contribution, but even more so after something like this. Fortunately the pain killers are working and she is slowly but surely getting back to her old self. Hopefully she will be back to 100% before our move next week because I know I can't coordinate this fiasco.
2 comments:
Yikes, that sounds awful! Makes me very glad I had all my wisdom teeth pulled years ago. :-)
Yep, us moms do a lot of work! :-) I'm glad that Melissa is feeling better. I hope the move goes well. We will also be moving next week. I can't say that I'm ready to attempt to move 4 kids. It should be wild!
Yep.... One thing is for sure... Louis would die a slow painful death if it weren't for Melissa!!!! :-) Thanks Melissa for keeping my brother alive!
Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment