Thursday, June 19, 2008

One more day till closing day

This might be my last entry for a while. I do not know when we will be ready to hook up internet again. Some of you may not know this, but I need the internet for my phone. Hope it wont be long. One more day till the closing day and then we start cleaning. That place is a mess, you would not believe it. They didn't bother to clean their mess. Louis and I will have to spend the night cleaning. We cannot wait. It will be a busy weekend. Then I have to come back to this apartment and finish up cleaning here. I am curious to Brian's reaction to the new place. I am not sure if he understand about moving for goods.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

cute, cute house!

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

How exciting for you guys! I love the new house...congrats!! Our house was a mess when we moved in. I spent a whole week in rubber gloves and bleach trying to get it up to par.