1. I like doing scrapbook, cards, and gifts from stampin up. I have a goal of finish 50 pages in my baby scrapbook by Jan 15. I have 17 more to go. Will I make it???
2. I am a big fan of Star Trek. My favorite series is Deep Space Nine.
3. I like to read books from time to time. Currently reading, The People of Sparks. The second book of The city of Ember. It is a great book. It is about an underground city but the people didn't know they live underground and there cities outside of this place.

4. I am a very organize person. If something is out of place, I get really upset. I am not kidding. You can ask Louis.
5. If I can think of more, I will let you know.
2 comments:
Hi Melissa! I miss you and your sweet family. How is your new house? Are you happy there? Visit my blog when you get the chance: www.thewoolstonfamily.blogspot.com
love ya! Rachelle
Melissa I need to get your address. I have one of Louis' books that accidently moved with us. My email is aaron.a.olmsted@nasa.gov
Post a Comment