I can't believe how grown up Brian looks in these photos! And what beautiful countryside!!! Are you in Kentucky still? I forgot where you moved. Thanks for posting photos. I love to see them.
Wow Brian is growing up so fast! We're in Utah now! It seems so strange that we are not in Cincinnati anymore :( We miss everyone. I think Cincinnati is our new vacation spot :) We'll have to keep in tough! I need to be better about updating my blog more...I've been bad about it.
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Brian looks in these photos! And what beautiful countryside!!! Are you in Kentucky still? I forgot where you moved. Thanks for posting photos. I love to see them.
Wow Brian is growing up so fast! We're in Utah now! It seems so strange that we are not in Cincinnati anymore :( We miss everyone. I think Cincinnati is our new vacation spot :) We'll have to keep in tough! I need to be better about updating my blog more...I've been bad about it.
Post a Comment