Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!

Last week we went for an ultrasound appt. Louis always said it a girl since I was one and half month pregnant. Turn out he was right. Now, I am making things for her. Once Im finish, I will post them.

My sister n law had her ultrasound a while back and she was having a girl too. (She had three boys.) Mom was really excited to have two granddaughters coming into this world at the same time. (We are four days apart.) She went dress shopping the other day. Well, my sister n law had another ultrasound today and well, she is having a boy. Look like Im the only one with a girl.

I have one cousin that is having a boy and one cousin decided to wait for surprise.

1 comment:

Melissa and Louis said...

Now we have a c-section schedule for December 29.