Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crafts

I have been making craft lately. I finally gotten to work the sewing machine. I had been in the mood for sewing.
The other day, I learned how to make a winter hat from a friend. Brian picked out the fabric that he wanted. When you wrap it, it is a scarf.
At church, we had super craft day. I only picked one thing to make since I wasnt sure if I wanted to do other things. This one is a perfect color match for my living room.
I had been making ornament for my students over the summer. I finally finished it.
I found this idea in the internet. I thought the hairband was a pretty cool thing to make. It really easy.Because, I am having a girl. I decided to do star and moon theme. I took the sport theme music mobile and took the sport things off of it. I made the stars and moon and hooked them on.

What's next? I am making a snowman gift tags. I am planning on making curtains for Brian's room. I bought the material for his room. Sport theme.

No comments: