Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby room



This room used to be our office room. Now, we turned it into the baby room. I used to have a picture of what it looked like before we painted it. Now it is gone. It was two different shades of green and one shade of maroon as a borderline between the two shades of green. We finally finished the painting in Lavender. Soon, I will look for a curtain for the window and put some pictures on the wall.

3 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Melissa - I really like the color. It is such a cute room!

MB said...

Very cool! Painting can be hard! Especially when you have to paint over dark colors! Where will the TV be for your VRS? :)

Melissa and Louis said...

Misty,
We will be moving it to the Living room, hopefully if the cable guy is able to set it up. We tried the basement and the cable guy said he cannot do it there.