My desktop computer had not been working for a while. I was not able to upload some pictures. Here are some update on the kids.
Elizabeth: She is growing and growing. Starting last Thursday, she is rolling all over the place fast. She enjoy moving around and watching her big brother. She thinks Brain is the funniest person in the world. He always make her laugh. She still have this cute smile and laugh. When she was 16 week, her tooth started to grow. She had been cranky for a week. Her tooth didnt come out any further than that week. She is now eating three solid baby foods each day. She like apples, pears, carrots, green beans, rice cereals and sweet potatoes so far.
Brian: He had been so good to her little sister. He sang her a song, "Im a child of God", and share his toys with her. I signed him up for soccer. He gets excited about going but when we get there he has no interest in playing. Weird kid. After a few week of encouragement, I gave up trying. We stop going. Soon Brian will be four. He is exciting about having a birthday soon, but he didnt want to be four. At one point he said he wants to be three forever. Other times, he wants to skip to age 7. I dont know what so special about the age of 7. He really wants to be 7, not four.
Me: Im doing fine. Im looking forward to summer. I hope soon to finish creating the flowers bed in front of my house. Our house is probably the only house on the street that doesnt have anything in front of the house. I put a few flowers in it so far. Im enjoying being home spending time with the kids.
Louis: His job and his church calling are keeping him busy. He enjoy working for the firm.
Hopefully, soon I will be able to post some pictures of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment