Hi. Sometime we take the time to build things out of mega blocks. This time I decided to take pictures so that you know what Brian like to do when we are done. We made a house without a roof. He thinks he is small enough to go inside the house. Wonder why all blocks are red? Well, I decided to teach one color each week and we do different projects with that color each day. As you can see this week is red.
4 comments:
Nice idea for teaching colors. And Brian looks mighty cute. This is Carolyn from church, by the way. Though I guess we're not in the same ward any more.
Great pictures, I enjoy watching as he grows.
I can't believe how much hair he has! He looks so much like you Melissa... I just love it. I need to see that sweet boy again. Are you guys coming down for Easter?
great idea to teach a color a week!
Post a Comment