Saturday, October 25, 2008

Poor Kid

Louis decided that Brian's hair was too long and that he needed a haircut. I told him to get someone professional to do it. Instead of listening to me, he went ahead and did it himself. It looked really bad. We didn't like it. After I left the room, Louis decided to go back and cut the back of the hair and it became way off. I couldn't belive Louis kept messing with his hair.

Louis felt bad about it of how bad the cut was. He went to the store and bought a hair clipper to fix it. Now Brain look like he had a marine haircut. Dont worry, we will let the hair grow.

5 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Oh!! Poor Brian!! Don't worry, we still think he is the cutest thing ever, even with a non-professional such as Louis cutting his hair. Don't quite your day job Louis!!!

Chellers said...

I still think he looks cute, and so grown up! Check out my blog for pictures of Avery and Alex! We miss you! Rachelle

ollie said...

lol! That sounds like something Louis would do! Either way, he still looks as cute as ever!

MB said...

Very funny. I did that to an old boyfriend. (oops!) I had to shave it all!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Hey! Just letting you know that you have been tagged. You're it!! Just check my blog to see what to do...
:)