Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Update on our First Home.
We are settling in our first home. I have most boxes unpacking and organized. I still have a few more to do around. I put up new blinds. I want to do a little painting. I found out that all of my bushes in the backyard will be full of flowers in early spring. I cannot wait see flowers blooming next year. Brian likes his room and had been adjusting well. During the first time we were in the backyard he seemed to like it. Then he became confused and said papaw. He thought we are at my parents' farm, especially after seeing a john deer tractor in another backyard. He still talked about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited to come see the new house! Is it still okay for us to stay next friday the 18th???
Post a Comment